The Holbrook Little League team from Jackson, N.J., is excited, yet focused, to be the first team from the state to reach the Little League World Series since 2012. On Saturday, Holbrook won the Mid-Atlantic Regional by beating a team from Thurmont, Md., 8-3 in the final in Bristol, Conn. The win officially punched Holbrook’s...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LEANDROS RUBIO PHOTOGRAPHY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- How Lou Holtz’s wisdom powered local team to LLWS
By Thomas Lipe - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- ASSASSINATION THREAT? Venezuelan pol allegedly puts hit out on Rubio
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Waterfront in San Leandro? Yes, this massive home listed for $1.2 million has stunning bay views
By Amy Graff - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Marco Rubio Still (After Four Months) Can’t Rent A Tampa Office Due To Protesters
By davidmatthews - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Four months after losing his lease on an office because of disruptive protesters, Marco Rubio is still without an office space in Tampa Bay.
- Marco Rubio Slams Trump Over His Announcement About Forming A ‘Cyber Security Unit’ With Putin
By Kimberly Ricci - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Marco Rubio, whose campaign was likely harmed by Russia, has no patience for Trump being cyber-friendly with Putin.
- Fire raging at San Leandro salvage yard leads to shelter-in-place order
By Michael Bodley - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Fire raging at San Leandro salvage yard leads to shelter-in-place order A fire that broke out in a large salvage yard in San Leandro on Tuesday evening sent thick, gray smoke billowing for miles and led officials to issue a shelter-in-place order for residents around the area as firefighters worked to contain the blaze. The Alameda County Fire Department reported the fire on Twitter just after 5 p.m., saying it started at Alco Iron & Metal Company on Doolittle Drive near Davis Street in San Leandro.