The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LEANDRO & STORMER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- How San Leandro is using IoT to transform itself
By David Curry - Saturday May 20, 2017
San Leandro, a suburban city in California, plans to integrate a 10-gigabit fiber loop into public infrastructure and services, in a move to evolve the city from its industrial roots.The fiber loop is capable of connecting thousands of Internet of Things (IoT) devices together, sending all the data back to servers where it can be analyzed.See Also: California parking garage operator prepares for self-driving revolutionThe city’s LED streetlights and controlled irrigation are already connected to the IoT system. The LED lights are expected to save $8 million in the next 15 years and will...Read More
- Versace Miami Beach Mansion for $125 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
A Miami Beach, Fla., estate owned by Versace goes on the market for $125 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
- A Former Navy SEAL On The Hidden Influencers In Every Team
By Chris Fussell - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
To spot who they are, have every new hire follow this rule for 90 days.
In 2010, I was an executive officer in the Navy, splitting my time between U.S. headquarters and being deployed to an international location. This arrangement proved tricky as my responsibilities at headquarters grew, so I was authorized to hire a civilian to handle budget management, equipment maintenance, travel, and training coordination, among other functions.