Ben Shewry, of the acclaimed Australian restaurant Attica, cooks in a culinary language that embraces the rare and the everyday, the new and the old.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LEAN CHEFS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Bunya-Bunya? Plum Pine? A Melbourne Chef’s Rich Vocabulary
By SAM SIFTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Traditional New Media Sees Uptick In Brand Equity
Wednesday May 3, 2017
President Trump rails against the press, his rants have have unintended consequences: Many companies have posted big gains in viewing/readership and advertising, and now, brand equity among specificpolitical leaning consumers.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal October 12, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Oct 12, 2016
New Hillary Clinton emails emerge, Donald Trump leans in on attacks and the grade-school love note that went viral.
- The New Restaurant Opening in Noma's Old Space
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Chef Thorsten Schmidt’s Barr will move into the former home of René Redzepi’s gastronomic temple in Copenhagen—and bring a New Nordic spin to traditional comfort food
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal