In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 24, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 1968
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1968 - LEACH BROS., INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- 'Dunkirk' Triumphs at Box Office
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Executives at Time Warner Inc.’s Warner Bros. breathed perhaps the biggest sigh heard in Hollywood this summer as a costly World War II epic opened successfully.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Warner Bros. Live Blog: ‘Justice League,’ ‘Blade Runner 2049,’ And More
By Donna Dickens - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
All the news you can use from Hall H about Warner Bros. upcoming slate of films!