If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LE SOIREE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Le Pen Loses Luster, Signaling Far Right’s Retreat in France, and Maybe Beyond
By ADAM NOSSITER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After Marine Le Pen was crushed in the presidential election, her party is faring dismally in legislative elections and squabbling over strategy.
- Last year, Joey Hand won Le Mans; he tells us about this year’s race prep
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Ford is hoping to go two for two at the 24 hour race in Le Mans this weekend.
- How Cars—and Drivers—Survive the Brutal 24 Hours of Le Mans Race
By Matt Hardigree - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The endurance race requires not just great tech, but the ability to harness it for 24 hours straight.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- After Loss, LeBron James Faces the Future: The Warriors Are ‘Built to Last’
By BILLY WITZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
After Cleveland’s loss to Golden State in Game 5 of the N.B.A. finals, James acknowledged that the Warriors “don’t show any signs of slowing down.”