In her first novel since the legendary “God of Small Things,” Roy writes of a group of outcasts who come together during a protest in India.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - LE ROY SELECT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Arundhati Roy’s Return to the Form That Made Her Famous
By KARAN MAHAJAN - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts Establishes Roy Lichtenstein Award
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday May 26, 2017
The Roy Lichtenstein Foundation has awarded a $1 million gift to endow an annual prize that recognizes the contributions of a working artist....
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Teenager Who Urged Friend to Kill Himself Is Guilty of Manslaughter
By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE and JESS BIDGOOD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Michelle Carter, who pressed Conrad Roy III to kill himself, was convicted in a rare finding that a person’s words can directly cause someone else’s suicide.
- Le Pen Loses Luster, Signaling Far Right’s Retreat in France, and Maybe Beyond
By ADAM NOSSITER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After Marine Le Pen was crushed in the presidential election, her party is faring dismally in legislative elections and squabbling over strategy.
- Trial Over Suicide and Texting Lays Bare Pain of 2 Teenagers
By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE and JESS BIDGOOD - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The trial of Michelle Carter, who is accused of pressuring a friend to kill himself, centers on texts that reveal the mind-sets of two emotionally unstable young people.
- Last year, Joey Hand won Le Mans; he tells us about this year’s race prep
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Ford is hoping to go two for two at the 24 hour race in Le Mans this weekend.
- How Cars—and Drivers—Survive the Brutal 24 Hours of Le Mans Race
By Matt Hardigree - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The endurance race requires not just great tech, but the ability to harness it for 24 hours straight.