NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LE PLUMAGE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Le Pen Loses Luster, Signaling Far Right’s Retreat in France, and Maybe Beyond
By ADAM NOSSITER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After Marine Le Pen was crushed in the presidential election, her party is faring dismally in legislative elections and squabbling over strategy.
- Last year, Joey Hand won Le Mans; he tells us about this year’s race prep
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Ford is hoping to go two for two at the 24 hour race in Le Mans this weekend.
- How Cars—and Drivers—Survive the Brutal 24 Hours of Le Mans Race
By Matt Hardigree - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The endurance race requires not just great tech, but the ability to harness it for 24 hours straight.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- After Loss, LeBron James Faces the Future: The Warriors Are ‘Built to Last’
By BILLY WITZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
After Cleveland’s loss to Golden State in Game 5 of the N.B.A. finals, James acknowledged that the Warriors “don’t show any signs of slowing down.”
- For Emmanuel Macron, Fight for France Is Just Beginning
By ADAM NOSSITER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The new president’s party won a majority of seats in the Parliament on Sunday, but his opponents Marine Le Pen and Jean-Luc Mélenchon are prepared for a pitched battle to win hearts and minds.
- Opinion Journal: Macron vs. Le Pen
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Europe Editorial Page Editor Joseph Sternberg on the first round presidential election results. Photo credit: Zuma Press.