Ford is hoping to go two for two at the 24 hour race in Le Mans this weekend.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LE MANS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Last year, Joey Hand won Le Mans; he tells us about this year’s race prep
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- How Cars—and Drivers—Survive the Brutal 24 Hours of Le Mans Race
By Matt Hardigree - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The endurance race requires not just great tech, but the ability to harness it for 24 hours straight.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Target Pulls Hampton Creek Products From Stores Over Food Safety Concerns
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Target, a chain that’s popular because “upscale discount store” is apparently not an oxymoron, is a big seller of Hampton Creek’s vegan food products, including its not-mayonnaise Just Mayo. But now Target has reportedly pulled Hampton Creek products from its stores and even disabled cashiers’ ability to scan these items at checkout. Why? That’s a more complicated question. The retailer …
- Inside Ford's Top-Secret Campaign to Remake the Iconic GT Supercar
By Matthew DeBord - Friday Jun 9, 2017
50 years after dominating the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Ford returned to the game with an all-new GT.
- Timo Bernhard leads Porsche to dramatic 24 Hours of Le Mans win
By Associated Press - By Associated Press - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Timo Bernhard led Porsche to a dramatic third consecutive win at the 24 Hours Le Mans race.
- Tony Kanaan downplays pressure as he prepares to make his Le Mans debut
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Tony Kanaan downplays pressure as he prepares to make his Le Mans debut
- Townsend Bell takes Le Mans training to a new level
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Part of a three-man team that will drive in shifts, Bell said he expects to race 12 hours.