Uber exec said to share medical records with CEO Kalanick.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LD EXEC LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Uber rape victim sues Uber, says execs got her medical records
By Joe Mullin - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Breaking Bad execs move to Apple to lead original video content
By Valentina Palladino - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Carpool Karaoke is just the beginning.
- What Execs Should Know About Deep Learning
By Mo Patel, Practice Director of AI and Deep Learning, Teradata - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Deep learning takes a step beyond machine learning, and it's first killer app is computervision.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Another Longtime Windows Exec Heads for the Exit as 2013 Draws to a Close
By Ina Fried - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
Grant George, the former head of testing for Windows, was one of several executives left on the outside looking in following a September reorganization of the Windows unit.
- Great Artists Steal: The Promise Of Creative AI
Friday Jun 23, 2017
One particularly arresting moment in William Gibson's cyberpunk classic, Neuromancer, occurs toward the end when Case, the protagonist, meets the eponymous and anthropomorphized AI face-to-face.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.