Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LCRX, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- 11 cheapest summer resort deals in Phoenix, Scottsdale
By The Arizona Republic - By The Arizona Republic - Thursday May 4, 2017
These are resorts with rates starting at $100 or less a night between late May and Labor Day.
- 37 Phoenix, Scottsdale summer resort deals
Thursday May 4, 2017
- 8 Best Practices For Evaluating A Programmatic TV Platform
Monday Mar 20, 2017
As more advertisers and their media agencies evaluate tactics for implementing programmatic TV (PTV), what should they look for in PTV vendors? Media buyers at Los Angeles-based agency Quigley-Simpsonoffered best practices during MediaPost's TV Insider Summit in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- How Modi Media Approaches The Advanced TV Ecosystem
Monday Mar 20, 2017
In today's quickly evolving and highly fragmented advanced TV universe, everything starts with data, according to Mike Bologna, president, GroupM's Modi Media, who spoke about his agency's approach atMediaPost's TV Insider Summit in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal