Even before one suitor’s interest emerged this week, the automaker had been in talks for months on Chinese investments or other deals, officials say.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LBRO AUTOMOBILE CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Fiat Chrysler Is at a Crossroads. It’s Looking to China for a Solution.
By BILL VLASIC and NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
- China's Great Wall Says It Is 'Paying Close Attention' to Fiat Chrysler
Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Great Wall Motor is “paying close attention” to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, the company said, a day after a Great Wall spokeswoman said the Chinese car manufacturer was aiming to buy Jeep.
- Great Wall Expresses Interest in Fiat Chrysler's Jeep
Monday Aug 21, 2017
Chinese auto maker Great Wall Motor said it is interested in acquiring Jeep, the profitable U.S. sport-utility vehicle maker owned by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Chinese auto giant interested in buying Fiat Chrysler
By Reuters - Monday Aug 21, 2017
China’s Great Wall Motor Co. is interested in bidding for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, a company official said on Monday, confirming reports it is pursuing all or part of the owner of the Jeep and Ram truck brands. There has been speculation over Chinese interest in FCA since Automotive News reported last week that an unidentified...