A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LBF WHEELS LEASING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Envisioning the Car of the Future as a Living Room on Wheels
By ERIC A. TAUB - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
As driverless cars develop, how we sit, inform and entertain ourselves are all up for grabs — and companies, designers and researchers are dreaming big.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Tesla Model S warned driver in fatal crash to put hands on steering wheel
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Model S driver had hands on steering wheel for 25 seconds during a 37-minute period.
- Four-Wheel Drive: 4 Critical Elements of a Fundraising Action Plan
By Robert Swaney - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
As organizations create an annual fund plan, they sometimes forget the most important part: action, which represents the horsepower needed to generate real growth. I prefer to call them an “Annual Fund Action Plan,” because a plan without action is like a car without wheels! So, what are the four wheels that can kick your [...]
The post Four-Wheel Drive: 4 Critical Elements of a Fundraising Action Plan appeared first on Bloomerang.
- Versace Miami Beach Mansion for $125 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
A Miami Beach, Fla., estate owned by Versace goes on the market for $125 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.