The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LAX FOOD TRUCK CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Trebbio Journal: Persuading Italians to Hold the Prosciutto and Pass the Pastrami
By JASON HOROWITZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gianluca Tonelli’s life changed 20 years ago when he visited Katz’s Delicatessen in New York City. Now he is on a quest to share the delights of pastrami in Tuscany.
- News crew’s TV truck stolen –– while reporting about crime
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — While a television news crew was gathering footage for a story about crime in the Albuquerque downtown area, a thief drove off in the station’s SUV. The Albuquerque Journal reported the story Friday about the KOB-TV truck. KOB News Director Michelle Donaldson says the vehicle was recovered within a half hour without...
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- McDonald's, IOC End Olympic Partnership Early
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The International Olympic Committee said it and fast-food giant McDonald’s Corp. have agreed to end their long-running partnership before their latest deal was set to expire.
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- FDA Postpones New Food-Label Rules
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
U.S. regulators delayed changes to nutrition labels on packaged food and drinks, the latest Obama-era food policy initiative to be postponed by the Trump administration.