Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAWYER LINGUISTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shared Leadership: A Lawyer’s Perspective
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday May 30, 2017
Are shared leadership models a way to address the traditional risks of executive transitions and organizational management? Perhaps, but what legal risks might they bring? We welcome all commentary from our readers.
The post Shared Leadership: A Lawyer’s Perspective appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- The Grizzled, Stubborn Lawyers Protecting the Environment From Trump
By Nick Stockton - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Environmental groups have spent decades preparing for the likes of Trump.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Man found guilty under CFAA didn’t damage LA Times, lawyers say
By Cyrus Farivar - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
“The government is coming in and trying my client for a charge he did not commit.”
- Trump Hires Veteran Lawyer With Deep Experience in Washington
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and MATT APUZZO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The president added John Dowd, who previously led a Major League Baseball investigation and represented Senator John McCain in the “Keating Five” case.
- Trump ‘Is Not Under Investigation,’ His Lawyer Insists
By NOAH WEILAND - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Jay Sekulow made the assertion on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” though he acknowledged that he had no way of knowing for sure.
- Hulk Hogan's Lawyer Helms New Suit Against Gawker's Successor
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The founder of a website that gives betting advice to gamblers is suing the owner of sports website Deadspin for defamation over a story that questions his honesty and claims he was profiting at his customers’ expense.