Having failed so far to agree on a health care overhaul, a fractured Republican Party must now tackle a spending plan for 2018.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF STEPHEN G. WINN, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- A New G.O.P. Battle Begins as Republicans Look to Pass a Budget
By ALAN RAPPEPORT - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Judge Backs Making Consumer Websites Accessible to Blind
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A federal judge in Florida ruled Tuesday that grocery chain Winn-Dixie Stores Inc. must make its website accessible to the blind, following an unprecedented trial over a gray area of accessibility law.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Wilson Premier East Classic Prospect Breakdowns
By Hudson Belinsky - Monday Jul 3, 2017