Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF MARK F. STEINER, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- Woman tries to sell baby Arctic fox on Craigslist
By Tamar Lapin - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
A cold-hearted New York woman was cited for trying to sell an Arctic fox on Craigslist. Officials say they received a call about an ad for an eight-week-old snow fox for sale in Kenmore in suburban Buffalo for $600, local station WGRZ reported. Department of Environmental Conservation Officer Mark Mazurkiewicz and an unnamed wildlife rehabilitation...
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- 7 Frank Lloyd Wright Windows to Go Home
By EVE M. KAHN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A newly restored house in Buffalo by Frank Lloyd Wright receives a bountiful stained-glass gift from the University of Victoria in Canada.
- In the Best New Crime, Lethal Lasagna, Honor Killings and Nanny Cams
By MARILYN STASIO - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Marilyn Stasio’s mystery column investigates honor killings and prostitution in Britain, then takes readers on crime sprees in Paris and New York.