Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF LAURA J. MASSARO, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- David Wildstein, a Christie Ally, Is Sentenced to Probation in Bridge Scandal
By NICK CORASANITI - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Mr. Wildstein, who has described himself as the mastermind of the so-called Bridgegate scandal, received a reduced sentence after providing crucial testimony.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Trump Blames Congress for Poor U.S. Relations With Russia
By EILEEN SULLIVAN - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
A day after signing new sanctions into law, the president says Washington’s relationship with Moscow is “at an all-time & very dangerous low.”
- On Washington: Republicans’ Push to Overturn Health Law Is Back From the Dead
By CARL HULSE - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
The Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell, has taken extraordinary measures to pump oxygen back into the G.O.P.’s badly fading effort to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.