MEDFORD, Mass. — Police say an ax-wielding man showed up outside a Massachusetts radio station demanding that the song “My Axe” be played and held off responding officers for three hours. Witnesses and station employees say the man arrived at Kiss 108 in Medford on Monday with an ax in hand and unsuccessfully requested the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - LAW OFFICES OF KENNETH S BESKIN, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ax-wielding man at radio station gets in standoff with cops over song request
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- Man indicted for allegedly killing father, storing body in freezer
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
A man who allegedly killed his father and stored the body in a freezer has been indicted by a grand jury in Texas. Kenneth Alleman Midgley II, 28, was arrested in April, 10 days after his father, 50-year-old Kenneth Alleman Midgley, was found dead in his Plano home when officers conducted a welfare check, WFAA...
- From 9/11 to Orlando, Ken Feinberg’s Alter Ego in Compensating Victims
By ROGER PARLOFF - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Camille Biros has helped her small but influential law firm set up payment protocols tied to the BP oil spill, mass shootings and other catastrophes.