Law enforcement agents seized a record haul of street-grade fentanyl from a Queens building — ?marking ?the largest ?such bust ?in New York City history, officials announced Monday. NYPD and DEA agents recovered 64 kilograms of the lethal drug from a residential address in Kew Gardens on Aug?. 1 as part of a broader pair...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF JULIET GAVRIEL, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Insane amount of fentanyl seized in record-breaking bust
By Rebecca Rosenberg - Monday Sep 18, 2017
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Man ridicules Olive Garden’s demand letter over trademark dispute
By Cyrus Farivar - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
“If you are asking me to simply add TradeMark® Symbols™ I must also decline.”