Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF JONATHAN P. SANDER, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- UCLA School of Law Receives $2 Million for Endowments
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
The gift will provide funding for the position of David Sanders Distinguished Scholar, the Dukeminier Awards Journal, and research on civil, LGBT, and women's rights....
- LawBreakers rewards Twitch Prime members with in-game goodies
By Mike Minotti - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
LawBreakers is just a weak away from its August 8 launch for PlayStation 4 and PC. And now director Cliff Bleszinski revealed today that his studio, Boss Key Productions, is teaming up with Twitch to offer in-game cosmetic items to subscribers of the streaming site’s premium service. Twitch Prime members will unlock a character skin, […]
- 2017 Prospect Pad Interview: Jonathan Hernandez
By BA Staff - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Rockies Acquire Jonathan Lucroy For Player To Be Named
By J.J. Cooper - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Even in midst of his worst season, Jonathan Lucroy provides help for Rockies.
The post Rockies Acquire Jonathan Lucroy For Player To Be Named appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.