Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF JOHN J. FASO, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- 17 Killed in Burkina Faso Attack, Authorities Say
By Reuters and Associated Press - Monday Aug 14, 2017
It wasn't immediately clear who carried out the attack. Like West African countries, Burkina Faso, has been targeted by jihadist groups.
- At least 17 killed in attack on restaurant in Burkina Faso
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Members of Congress have made threats over immigration enforcement: DHS chief
By Mark Moore - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly on Thursday said members of Congress have tried to “threaten me and my officers” as they? enforce the country’s immigration laws. “I am offended when members of this institution exert pressure and often threaten me and my officers to ignore the laws they make and I am sworn to uphold,”...