Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LAW OFFICES OF FRANK J. POLCINO PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- Officer’s Journey to Gay Pride Honoree Marks a Town’s Progress
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Matt Stanislao complained of homophobic remarks from fellow officers in Glen Rock, N.J., and was fired. He’s back on the job, but little else is the same.
- 7 Frank Lloyd Wright Windows to Go Home
By EVE M. KAHN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A newly restored house in Buffalo by Frank Lloyd Wright receives a bountiful stained-glass gift from the University of Victoria in Canada.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Improve Huntington’s Disease?
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
For over 70 years Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) has been used to treat severe depression and there are reports that it could help patients with Huntington’s Disease who experience psychiatric symptoms. Many patients with Huntington’s Disease experience depression, with suicide rates 5 to 10 times higher than the general public. In 21 published case reports where -