Clashes erupted between police and supporters of South Korea's impeached leader Park Geun-hye after the country's Constitutional Court ruled to eject her from office. At least two people have died in the protests, police said. Photo: Reuters
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF FRANCIS X. CASALE, JR. PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Scuffles in Seoul After Court Removes President
Thursday Mar 9, 2017
- Ex-Soviet spy didn’t think Trump Jr. meeting was a big deal
By Yaron Steinbuch - Friday Jul 14, 2017
An ex-Soviet intelligence officer-turned-US lobbyist acknowledged Friday that he attended a June 2016 meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer who promised to dish dirt about Hillary Clinton. Rinat Akhmetshin confirmed his participation to The Associated Press. He said the sit down with Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and current White...
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Walter Shaub’s Ethics Recommendations for the Government
By NICHOLAS FANDOS and ERIC LIPTON - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Mr. Shaub, the departing director of the Office of Government Ethics, says the Trump administration has exposed weaknesses in the United States’ ethics laws.
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017