Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF CHRISTOPHER J.P. MITCHELL PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Paving the Way: Nonprofit Professional of the Year
By Nhu Te - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Back in 2004, Michele Boston was at the height of her career. She was a CEO for Boston Health Care System, was previously was a director for Children Services in Illinois and was an associate professor at William Mitchell College of Law, where she taught mental health law...
The post Paving the Way: Nonprofit Professional of the Year appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- 2 Inmates Kill Georgia Guards and Escape From Prison Bus, Officials Say
By MATT STEVENS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A manhunt is underway for the inmates, Donnie Russell Rowe and Ricky Dubose, who the authorities say stole a car after fatally shooting two corrections officers.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Senate Leaders Try to Appease Members as Support for Health Bill Slips
By ROBERT PEAR and THOMAS KAPLAN - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
With criticism mounting over their bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act, top Republicans are cutting deals and cajoling members to get to 50 votes.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.