How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAW OFFICE OF KRIS MCCONVILLE, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Jared Kushner on New White House Innovation Office
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, made a rare public statement on Monday at a tech summit in Washington aimed at modernizing government. Mr. Kushner leads the newly created White House Office of American Innovation. Photo: AP
- Banking trojan executes when targets hover over link in PowerPoint doc
By Dan Goodin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Novel infection method doesn't require link to be clicked.
- Malls Struggle From Demise of Borders
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
The collapse of Borders Group is not just bad news for bookworms, it is also an unwelcome development for investors in suburban shopping centers that used to be anchored by the bookstore. Kris Hudson has details on The News Hub. Photo: Kris Hudson/The Wall Street Journal.