Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAW OFFICE OF KENNETH G. ROBERTS, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- Man indicted for allegedly killing father, storing body in freezer
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
A man who allegedly killed his father and stored the body in a freezer has been indicted by a grand jury in Texas. Kenneth Alleman Midgley II, 28, was arrested in April, 10 days after his father, 50-year-old Kenneth Alleman Midgley, was found dead in his Plano home when officers conducted a welfare check, WFAA...
- From 9/11 to Orlando, Ken Feinberg’s Alter Ego in Compensating Victims
By ROGER PARLOFF - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Camille Biros has helped her small but influential law firm set up payment protocols tied to the BP oil spill, mass shootings and other catastrophes.
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.