A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - LAW OFFICE OF JULIE DE ALMEIDA P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- With Largest Staff Ever, New York City Reimagines How It Works
By J. DAVID GOODMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Nearly every city agency has more workers now than when Mayor Bill de Blasio took office, and there’s been a surge in civilian hiring in law enforcement.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Betsy DeVos To Put $1.3 Trillion Student Aid Office In Hands Of Exec From For-Profit Student Loan Company
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The top official at the federal Office of Financial Aid recently resigned after butting heads with new Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and her plan to make sweeping changes to federal student loan programs. Now DeVos has announced a replacement who is more likely to follow her lead: Dr. A. Wayne Johnson, the CEO of a private, for-profit student loan company.…
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.