Sylvia Acevedo will be taking the “interim” out of her title, assuming the role of chief executive officer at Girls Scouts of the USA (GSUSA),…
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (May 22, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAW OFFICE OF JONATHAN BELL, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- GSUSA Places Rocket Scientist In Captain’s Seat
By Andy Segedin - Friday May 19, 2017
- Where's The Beef? The Preening De-Cleavage-ization Of Carl's Jr.
Friday Mar 31, 2017
Anti-retrosexuals, rejoice! We've got nothing to lose but the boobs on display in ads for the Hardee's and Carl Jr's food chains!
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- Their Own Targeted, Republicans Want Looser Gun Laws, Not Stricter Ones
By JONATHAN MARTIN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Past mass shootings have brought calls for greater gun control, but the targeting of Republican lawmakers Wednesday prompted the opposite response.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.