Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - LAW OFFICE OF JEFFREY EDELMAN P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- The DREAMers and Equality before the Law
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
A principle too important to bypass.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Soldier accused of killing New York State Police trooper
Monday Jul 10, 2017
THERESA, N.Y. (AP) — A U.S. Army soldier is accused of shooting and killing a New York State Police trooper who was responding to a domestic dispute."Trooper Davis served as a member of the New York State Police for four years and his death is yet another sad reminder of the risks law enforcement officers face each day in order to protect our communities and serve the residents of this great state," the Democratic governor said while urging New Yorkers to keep Davis' family, friends and colleagues in their thoughts and prayers.
- The Elite and Their Idols
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The endless dissection and negative take on all that happens in the Oval Office partake of the irrationality that any neurotic behavior does.
- The Feds Sought Cooperation From Paul Manafort’s Son-In-Law To Further The Russia Probe
By emmieodea - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Jeffrey Yohai might be more cooperative than Paul Manafort has been as the FBI digs into his business deals, foreign connections.