To view the full story, click the title link.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - LAW OFFICE OF ELI FREEDBERG P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Jared Kushner on New White House Innovation Office
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, made a rare public statement on Monday at a tech summit in Washington aimed at modernizing government. Mr. Kushner leads the newly created White House Office of American Innovation. Photo: AP
- Banking trojan executes when targets hover over link in PowerPoint doc
By Dan Goodin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Novel infection method doesn't require link to be clicked.
- Eli Lilly Fronts $55M for Rights to KeyBioscience’s Diabetes Drugs
By Frank Vinluan - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
With competition threatening to chip away at its diabetes stronghold, Eli Lilly is shoring up its pipeline with a deal that gives the company access to a potential new class of diabetes drugs. Indianapolis-based Lilly (NYSE: LLY) has agreed to pay $55 million up front to KeyBioscience in exchange for rights to compounds in various […]