Brian Encinia, the officer who arrested Ms. Bland in Texas, agreed to end his law-enforcement career in exchange for dismissal of a perjury charge.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LAW OFFICE OF BRIAN WANG, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Perjury Charge Dropped Against Ex-Trooper in Sandra Bland Case
By MANNY FERNANDEZ and DAVID MONTGOMERY - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- Teens busted for fatal shooting of former sherriff’s deputy
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
JACKSONVILLE, N.C. — Two North Carolina teenagers have been arrested for the shooting death of a former sheriff’s deputy. Local media outlets report 18-year-old Caitlin Emily Ridgeway was arrested on Tuesday and charged with murder in the death of 48-year-old Will Clifton, who was found in a Jacksonville park on July 7. WITN-TV reports court...
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- Scuffles in Seoul After Court Removes President
Thursday Mar 9, 2017
Clashes erupted between police and supporters of South Korea's impeached leader Park Geun-hye after the country's Constitutional Court ruled to eject her from office. At least two people have died in the protests, police said. Photo: Reuters