Thomas was tied for second at 11-under after shooting a nine-under 63, the best single round in relation to par in the history of the tournament.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LAW OFFICE OF BRIAN THOMAS MCCARTHY, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Justin Thomas Breaks a U.S. Open Record as Brian Harman Seizes the Lead
By KAREN CROUSE - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- ECO:nomics: Rep. McCarthy: No Future for Clean Power Plan
Friday Apr 8, 2016
House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy argues for the EPA’s Clean Power Plan to be struck down in the courts. He speaks at the ECO:nomics conference in Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- Brooks Koepka Wins U.S. Open for His First Major Title
By KAREN CROUSE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Koepka’s winning score of 16-under tied Rory McIlroy’s U.S. Open record for lowest total under par, set in 2011.
- Senate Democrats Try to Gum Up Works Over Affordable Care Act Repeal
By THOMAS KAPLAN and ROBERT PEAR - Monday Jun 19, 2017
With few arrows in their quiver, Democrats plan to use a slowdown to fight the secrecy surrounding Republican efforts to repeal and replace the health law.