A threatening note to Sen. Dean Heller, R-Nev., was left at the lawmaker's Las Vegas Senate office, police said Monday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LAW OFFICE OF ANGELA R. DEAN, P.L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Threatening Note Left at Sen. Dean Heller's Las Vegas Office
By Leigh Ann Caldwell and Garrett Haake and Adam Edelman - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Burglars Reportedly Left A ‘Threatening Note’ In The Office Of A GOP Senator Who Opposes The Healthcare Bill
By Andrew Husband - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Sen. Dean Heller (R-Nevada), who vocally opposes the Senate's healthcare bill, was left a "threatening note" following an office burglary.
- Sen. Dean Heller's Las Vegas office broken into, police say
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Senator threatened with note to oppose GOP’s health care bill
By Gabby Morrongiello - Monday Jul 17, 2017
WASHINGTON – Police are investigating a threatening note left over the weekend at the district office of Nevada Sen. Dean Heller, a potential swing vote in the effort to repeal Obamacare, it was reported Monday. Law enforcement authorities responded on Saturday to a burglary alarm at a building in southwest Las Vegas where the Republican’s...
- Scuffles in Seoul After Court Removes President
Thursday Mar 9, 2017
Clashes erupted between police and supporters of South Korea's impeached leader Park Geun-hye after the country's Constitutional Court ruled to eject her from office. At least two people have died in the protests, police said. Photo: Reuters