Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LAW OFFICE OF ADAM KAUFF, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
- Justices Strike Down Law Banning Disparaging Trademarks
By ADAM LIPTAK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The decision, over an Asian-American band named the Slants, could mean that the Washington Redskins name will keep federal trademark protection.
- Jared Kushner on New White House Innovation Office
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, made a rare public statement on Monday at a tech summit in Washington aimed at modernizing government. Mr. Kushner leads the newly created White House Office of American Innovation. Photo: AP
- Deal on mental health bill comes down to the wire in Albany
By Jonathan LaMantia - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.