Uber Technologies has hired a law firm to investigate how it obtained the medical records of an Indian woman who was raped by an Uber driver in 2014. The review will focus in part on accusations from some current and former employees that bribes were involved, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters. The...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LAW FIRM OF WILLIAM J. DUBANEVICH LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Uber hires law firm to probe its handling of India rape case
By Reuters - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- William Wegman Loves Weimaraners... and Hockey
Wednesday May 25, 2016
Photographer and painter William Wegman, known for his photos of Weimaraner dogs, is obsessed with hockey. He plays several times a week with amateur leagues, but his favorite spot for shooting pucks is his rooftop. Photo: Bryan Derballa for The Wall Street Journal
- De Blasio’s Plan to Create 100,000 Jobs: Find 40,000, and Keep Eyes Open
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and J. DAVID GOODMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Mayor Bill de Blasio announced initiatives toward his goal of creating 100,000 jobs in New York City, but couldn’t say where 60,000 of those would come from.
- Are You Ready for Fake Facts and Fake Law from the Ninth Circuit?
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Ninth Circuit court is at it again, making up the law on President Trump's visa directives as it goes along.