Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LAVISH CREATIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Knicks’ Willy Hernangomez lavished with NBA rookie honor
By Fred Kerber - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The disaster that was the Knicks’ 2016-17 season actually had some bright spots. Honest. One of them was the play of rookie Willy Hernangomez, who was recognized Monday as a member of the NBA’s All-Rookie first team. Hernangomez, a 6-foot-11 center, led all qualified rookies with a 52.9 field-goal percentage while averaging 8.2 points and...
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- A Very Special, Treacle-Down, Holiday Message
Friday Dec 16, 2016
Recently, I caught the tail end, so to speak, of a lavishly produced commercial -- a real holiday showstopper, involving a magical stagecoach, complete with gas lamps on the sides of the old cab, aMarlboro-Man type driver at the reins, and six mighty steeds.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.