Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAURENZA'S PERFORMANCE & CLASSICS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- The stars are coming out in Napa
By Joshua Kosman - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Festival Napa Valley, the annual summer shindig devoted to classical music, food and wine, has always been a gathering spot for stars.The world’s top violinists, singers and conductors are as eager as concertgoers to soak up the atmosphere of the vineyards and to mix performance with R&R.[...] enjoy this weekend, with a joint appearance by soprano Danielle de Niese and baritone Paolo Szot on opening night, Friday, July 14, followed the next night by music from violinist Joshua Bell and the Havana Chamber Orchestra.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.