Images at the National Gallery of Art offer a lesson in how the Eastern wilderness — beautiful and grand — was tamed, exploited and transformed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAUREN SIMON CULINARY ARTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Art Review: How the East Was Won: A Photographic Portrait
By VICKI GOLDBERG - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Fixing the Met: Art Lovers Speak
By JASON FARAGO and SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jul 14, 2017
The next director of the Metropolitan Museum of Art will have a full inbox. Here, 20 well-known Met watchers offer their own bold ideas and expectations.
- Art Review: Across New York, a Summertime Tour of Public Art
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Public spaces in the city are filled with sculpture and other artworks that reward the attentive viewer. Here’s one critic’s summertime tour.
- Marilyn and Jim Simons Donate $25 Million to New York Public Library
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jul 14, 2017
The gift will support critical library services as well as renovations and much-needed work at three East Harlem branches....
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.