Kate and Laura Mulleavy, the sisters behind the offbeat Americans fashion brand, talk Paris, industry pressure and strawberry ice cream.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
GAVIDIA BROTHERS INC
4905 4TH AVE.
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11220
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LAURA FASHION APPAREL INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rodarte’s Founders on Being the Newest Americans in Paris
By ELIZABETH PATON - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- On the Runway: Ken’s New Look(s), Deconstructed
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The diversification of Barbie’s boyfriend has also resulted in his fashionization — and a man bun. Is that a good thing?