The diversification of Barbie’s boyfriend has also resulted in his fashionization — and a man bun. Is that a good thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
GAVIDIA BROTHERS INC
4905 4TH AVE.
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11220
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LAURA FASHION APPAREL INC
AROUND THE WEB
- On the Runway: Ken’s New Look(s), Deconstructed
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
- Condé Nast Closes Style.com Months After Its Debut
By ELIZABETH PATON AND VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The magazine giant is folding its experiment with e-commerce, and joining forces with Farfetch.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- The Best Things We Saw and Heard During London Fashion Week Men’s
By ELIZABETH PATON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Young designers like Grace Wales Bonner and Craig Green led the way, with sportswear as the prime focus for spring.
- Fashion Report: A Chat With the Ever-Evolving Tom Ford
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The designer (and film director) makes the case for his latest men’s wear collection in a quiet presentation at his showroom in Milan.
- Styles Q. & A.: Virgil Abloh Projects Politics Into His Florence Fashion Show
By GUY TREBAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Abloh, a multi-hyphenate talent, has enlisted the artist Jenny Holzer to make a statement about the international refugee crisis.