A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LATIN SISTERS BEAUTY SALON CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Style Q & A: Kim Kardashian on Her New Beauty Line and Those Blackface Allegations
By BEE SHAPIRO - Monday Jun 19, 2017
With KKW Beauty, the social media celebrity follows in her sister Kylie Jenner’s footsteps.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- FleishmanHillard To Provide Services To Big Sister Assn. Of Boston
Thursday Mar 20, 2014
FleishmanHillard announced that its Boston office will provide pro bono communication and social media services for the Big Sister Association of Greater Boston for the coming year.
- How Sister Paulette LoMonaco Spends Her Sundays
By JOHN LELAND - Friday May 12, 2017
The executive director of the nonprofit Good Shepherd Services spends much of the day in prayer, and on the golf course.
- Carrie Preston sharpened her mani-pedi skills for ‘Claws’
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
If “Steel Magnolias” were rewritten by Quentin Tarantino and directed by Pedro Almodovar, you’d end up with something very much like “Claws.” TNT’s eccentric drama takes a group of women who work at Florida Nail Artisans of Manatee County and puts them in harm’s way — when the salon’s owner, Desna (Niecy Nash), finds herself...
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.