Under Nicolás Maduro, a country that had been one of Latin America’s wealthiest is having its democratic institutions shredded amid rising poverty and corruption.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
32-41 JUNCTION BLVD
CORONA, NEW YORK, 11369
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LATIN CENTURY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'The Last Battle for Democracy in Venezuela'
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- We Picked the Century’s Top Films. You Told Us Where We Could Go.
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Movie fans, filmmakers and other critics immediately lit up the web with complaints as well as rival lists. Here’s a roundup of the reactions.
- Facebook Expands Location-Data Partnership With Factual
Wednesday May 31, 2017
Facebook is expanding its Global Places partnership with Factual, the location data firm announced on Wednesday. The partnership now includes location data from 52 countries located in Europe, theMiddle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific, with over 100 million real locations.
- Intercultural Asian American Women
Monday May 15, 2017
Asian American women are embracing new products, trends and experiences. They over index on travel to the Middle East, Latin America and Canada as compared to non-Hispanic white women.
- Sold! Century 21 Scores With Series Of Real-Time Marketing Campaigns
Monday Dec 9, 2013
Century 21 has impressed me with a pair of recent real-time marketing campaigns that highlight the real estate brand as both pop culturally relevant and quick to spin someone else's news announcementinto a marketing coup for itself.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- CenturyLink made millions by ripping off customers, lawsuit claims
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
ISP added services to customer accounts without authorization, ex-employee says.