A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
RICHARD LECHTENBERG, MD, P.C.
100 ATLANTIC AVE., SUITE 1A
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11201
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LARRY HEISENBERG ENTERPRISES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Larry Ellison expects ‘hypergrowth’ from Oracle’s cloud services
By Blair Hanley Frank - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Oracle believes its future is in the cloud, and the company expects its software-as-a-service revenue will be eclipsed by other services in the future. That was the message from company founder and CTO Larry Ellison today during the company’s quarterly conference call with financial analysts. Oracle’s total cloud revenue for the quarter was $1.36 billion, […]
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.