KKR has reached a deal to buy WebMD Health Corp. for $2.8 billion. The New York-based health-information provider had been running an auction after publicly putting itself in play earlier this year.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LARRY AMSEL, MD, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- KKR to Buy WebMD in $2.8 Billion Deal
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- KKR cuts massive deals to buy WebMD and Nature’s Bounty
By Post Staff Report - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Henry Kravis is on a health kick. The buyout kingpin’s firm KKR has agreed to buy WebMD Health in a deal valued at about $2.8 billion, bringing a slew of popular online health information websites under one umbrella. Separately Monday, KKR said it will take a majority stake in The Nature’s Bounty, a manufacturer of...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.