Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LARIMER LAW, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Millionaire plummets to his death during birthday trip to Costa Rica
By Tamar Lapin - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An upstate New York millionaire celebrating his 65th birthday in Costa Rica plummeted 100 feet to his doom while propelling down the side of a treetop restaurant. John Anderson, of Pittsford, NY, fell to his death Saturday while at a rainforest restaurant, which offers diners the unique experience of rappelling down to the ground after...
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.