Lars Ulrich on his devotion to Apple products and the blistering speed of evolution when it comes to tennis-racket technology.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAR LAW GROUP P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Why Metallica Drummer Lars Ulrich Still Rocks Out to an iPod Classic
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- This New Branding Is Designed To Jump-Start An Anti-Hate Movement
By Eillie Anzilotti - Monday Aug 14, 2017
With its first design overhaul in its 13-year existence, the British nonprofit HOPE not hate wants to get supporters thinking about how to actively strike out bigotry.
In the United States, the presidency of Donald Trump has both inflated and legitimized a swath of bigoted, nationalist groups and precipitated a disturbing rise in hate crimes. Most recently, on August 12 in Charlottesville, Virginia, white nationalists spearheaded by the KKK gathered under the mantle of a “Unite the Right” rally that swiftly turned violent, as one of their number plowed a car into counterprotesters and left a local justice advocate dead.
- TODD STARNES: ABC: Christians defending liberty are 'hate group' - Southern Poverty Law Center brands some peaceful groups as 'hate groups'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- LawBreakers rewards Twitch Prime members with in-game goodies
By Mike Minotti - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
LawBreakers is just a weak away from its August 8 launch for PlayStation 4 and PC. And now director Cliff Bleszinski revealed today that his studio, Boss Key Productions, is teaming up with Twitch to offer in-game cosmetic items to subscribers of the streaming site’s premium service. Twitch Prime members will unlock a character skin, […]
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- HP Takes Back PC Crown From Lenovo in Second Quarter
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
HP Inc. has taken back the crown from rival Lenovo Group Ltd. as the top seller of personal computers, ending the Chinese company’s four-year reign, according to data from research firm Gartner.