An economic impact study of San Diego’s emerging genomics industry counted 115 genomics-related companies operating in the region that directly employ over 10,000 people, and drive about $5.6 billion worth of annual economic benefits throughout the area. “San Diego is really end-to-end in genomics, from start to finish,” said Kirby Brady, who oversaw the study […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LANYON SOLUTIONS, INC.
2014 - THE ACTIVE NETWORK OF DELAWARE
2014 - THE ACTIVE NETWORK, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Economic Study Ranks San Diego Near Top in Genomics Innovation
By Bruce V. Bigelow - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- San Diego declares health emergency to combat hepatitis A outbreak
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- Chef Brian Malarkey Shares His Favorite Food Experiences In San Diego
By Ariel Woodruff - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Chef Brian Malarkey of Herb & Wood shares 15 food hotspots in San Diego, California. Did your favorites make the cut?
- For The Second Year In A Row A ‘Star Wars’ Movie Will Be Absent From San Diego Comic-Con
By jasonnawara - Monday Jul 3, 2017
For the second year in a row, San Diego Comic-Con won't be getting a look at a live-action 'Star Wars' movie.
- 2017 San Diego Padres Instructional League Roster
By Vince Lara-Cinisomo - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- Bio Roundup: Drug Price Debates, NY Bio Blooms & CEOs Take Social Stand
By Frank Vinluan - Friday Aug 25, 2017
In these politically divided times, Americans this week found near universal agreement on one thing: A celestial event that plunges a summer day into temporary darkness is a captivating experience. The totality of the solar eclipse lasted less than 3 minutes. If you missed it, you’ll have to wait until 2024 for the next one. […]