A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LANGUAGE IN MOTION, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Mickey and Minnie communicate with a little boy in sign language, and it's the sweetest
By Jessica Sroczynski - Friday Jun 16, 2017
If you are one of those people who's a little freaked out by amusement park characters, this video will absolutely change how you feel.
Olive Crest, a nonprofit whose mission is to prevent child abuse, recently posted a YouTube video of Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto communicating with one of their children in sign language. Afterwards, Minnie gives the little boy a hug and kiss on the forehead.
The heartwarming interaction certainly seemed to make the little boy's day. The magic of Disney, in all languages. Read more...More about Watercooler, Disney, Children, Disney World, and Disneyland
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Reviving a Lost Language of Canada Through Film
By CATHERINE PORTER - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The first Haida-language feature film is being shot on Canada’s west coast. The biggest challenge? Fewer than 20 people worldwide speak Haida.
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.