In the 14 months since she joined the board, Ms. Huffington has been a public voice for the start-up and a confidante to its chief executive.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LANGBROOK, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- As Uber Leaders Step Aside, Arianna Huffington’s Influence Grows
By KATIE BENNER and MIKE ISAAC - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.
- ‘Nobody is Perfect’: Some Uber Employees Balk at Travis Kalanick’s Exit
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
More than 1,000 workers supported a petition asking the company’s board to bring back the former chief in an active role.
- Insurers Battle Families Over Costly Drug for Fatal Disease
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The case of Exondys 51 poses emotionally charged issues for families of young boys with a rare illness, who are fighting companies to get coverage for an expensive drug approved on a lower bar of proof.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Kik CEO explains why they’re doing an ICO instead of venture fundraising
By Katie Roof - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Ted Livingston, CEO of messaging app Kik, spoke on stage at TechCrunch’s event in Shenzhen, China on Tuesday. Moderator Jon Russell asked him about why the company is doing an initial coin offering (ICO), a newly popularized method of fundraising.It’s”a way to raise funding” and “a way to get money into the company,” he said about the ICO. Read More
- Katy Perry Woke Up. She Wants to Tell You All About It.
By CARYN GANZ - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Ms. Perry, who has a new album, “Witness,” says she no longer wants to be the frothy pop star she once was. And she intends to reveal her true self.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.