In the latest move to bring more bots to Twitter Direct Messages, Sprout Social today announced the launch of its Bot Builder platform. Bot Builder is geared toward helping social media, customer service, and engagement teams create their own Twitter bots for conversations in Direct Messages. Like bot-maker platforms for other chat apps, Bot Builder […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LANE ST BUILDERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Sprout Social launches Twitter bot builder
By Khari Johnson - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- The Internet needs paid fast lanes, anti-net neutrality senator says
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Net neutrality is just a "slogan."
- On Comedy: She Swipes Right on Tinder, and Everyone’s In On the Joke
By JASON ZINOMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Lane Moore’s shows involve real men on the dating app, but she works hard to avoid mocking them. The result is a clever show that’s deservedly a hit.
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Create a Stunning Membership Website with One of These 10 Membership Website Builders
By Terry Ibele [Learning Apricot] - Thursday May 25, 2017
If you’re planning on building a membership website, here are the top ten membership website builders and their features.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Exiled by War, Syrians in Turkey Take Cruise Down Memory Lane
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Istanbul boat tour lets refugees in Turkey recreate some “good old days” before civil war began to ravage their country in 2011
- Owner of Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices Could Close Up To 650 Stores
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 9, 2017
You may not know the name Ascena Retail Group, but you know the stores it owns, like Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices, among others. Many of these stores could soon be closing if Ascena follows through on its proposal to shutter as many as 650 locations.Ascena revealed the plans — which would axe some 250 or more stores …