Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LANDVITI, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- Sand worms and lightning: Aven Colony takes city-building to exoplanets
By Ars Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A city-building game set at the start of humanity's galactic civilization era.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- If You're a Kid, the Experts Want You to Have a Fun-Free Summer
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Digging in wet sand is dangerous. ‘Dry sand presents problems, too.’ And don’t ask about water.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Unions' Criminal Protection Program
Tuesday Jul 17, 2012
City Journal contributor Larry Sand on how teachers unions killed a Democratic bill to remove criminals from California's classrooms. Photo: Associated Press
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015